The Home Advantage Program can help you sell your home for top dollar in the least amount of time using advanced sales and marketing techniques.
Selling a house is by no means a transaction that happens overnight. Every step—from listing your house to getting an offer to closing—takes time
In hot markets the homes are moving quickly so you need to be prepared and follow the steps below. How long will it take? Let you Home Advantage real estate professional help you with the timing so you feel comfortable and can be properly prepared.
1. Assess the Condition and Ability to Sell Your House.
2. Establish the Price. Click here to get an idea on how to do this.
3. Get Ready to Sell.
4. List and Market.
5. Negotiate and Accept an Offer.
6. Prepare Paperwork and Closing.
You will find our home marketing plan for your home is specifically tailored to your needs and employ many marketing programs that other real estate agents don't.
You will receive a comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis of your home to help you determine your home's value range to arrive at an offering price.
- Virtual Tour
- Home Website and unique URL
- Home Staging strategy
- Social Media
- Professional Photography
- Extensive internet and media exposure
In addition, you will receive a Seller's Net Proceeds Worksheet that will disclose how much money you will receive at closing and a detailed breakdown of costs involved in selling your home.
Home Advantage Benefits:
- Personal, professional full service real estate representation by a program certified real estate agents.
- 20% discounted listing commission when selling your home - saves you money.
- Home Seller's Notebook - a valuable notebook on everything you need to know about selling your home in today's market.
It may save you thousands when you buy, sell or finance a home!
Los Angeles, CA
"My cubicle mate told me that we had real estate benefits on our benefits site. I didn't even know we had these types of benefits. The timing was great, because I found the home that we wanted to buy the day before. Our Home Advantage agent met with us and we bought the home and saved over $18,000 with her help. To all my colleagues, make sure you check out the Home Advantage benefits if you are thinking of buying and selling. I would highly recommend this company."
*Not all marketing programs or services may be available in certain geographic regions served by the Home Advantage program.